Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Warning for www.ninecircles.co.uk!

Likes (received)

IMO you're over reacting, the vendor's system is simply not as high tech as you'd like it to be, I found the emails you've posted here to be polite enough. Yeah it is a shame the sword you wanted was gone, but it is entirely possible that they did not have time to update their online inventory after someone else ordered the sword.

Calm down, relax, take a breather, and put yourself in the shoes of a business that's very busy but is doing its best to keep everyone happy. And it DOES sound like he's doing his best to be very polite and keep you happy. Relax!
    Cory Burke
    ゴゴゴ!

Likes (received)

I have always found nine circles a reputable and helpful company to deal with.
    However, their web site may not show real time stock levels. This is not an issue confined to nine circles and some of the biggest e-tailers have issues showing real time stock levels. If you phone or mail ahead of purchase, they will give you all the information required. I have always found Martyn Reeves most helpful.
    Regards
    Sean Halpin

Likes (received)

I have to concur that I've found Nine Circles incredibly helpful whenever I've ordered in the past. They always email a confirmation, telephone me if there's a delay in getting goods to me and are very polite too.

I ordered an Iaito with specific 'customisations' from them 6 months or so ago and experienced no problems in its purchase. However, like you, I did notice that the item didn't disappear from their 'available' list for little while but I suppose it just takes a while to update a website.

I can only suggest your experience is an unfortunate mishap that even the best companies make from time to time and I can understand its a painful experience. It may have been avoided by confirming your order over the phone and I constantly hear consumer programmes on the TV say 'use a credit card when making any large purchase over the Internet as you are then legally protected should anything go wrong' so that's what I do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2