Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fujita Seiko, wife and daughter Pictures

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Beaubien View Post
    You might want to read the interview before drawing any conclusions. Saito sensei didn't actually mention anything about fan fighting techniques in Koga-ryu.
    Just to be clear Ron as seen above, I never drew any conclusions that Saito-sensei learned any fighting techniques with the sensu from Fujita-sensei, just that he learned techniques/methods of how to use it (and yes in this case as a measuring device), I didn't say how as I wanted people to go read the interview and not have to post the whole thing here. Sorry that Eric Bell or others might have drawn that conclusion, that was not my intent. I hope that clears things up.
    Eric Weil
    "Kuji first, Taijutsu last"

Likes (received)

The saddest thing is that Kouga/Koga/Koka/Cola claimants will probably misuse this very thread to propentiate their 'authenticity'.
    Adam C R Hurley -
    I know nothing - Manuel, Fawlty Towers.

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi View Post
    Just to be clear Ron as seen above, I never drew any conclusions that Saito-sensei learned any fighting techniques with the sensu from Fujita-sensei, just that he learned techniques/methods of how to use it (and yes in this case as a measuring device), I didn't say how as I wanted people to go read the interview and not have to post the whole thing here. Sorry that Eric Bell or others might have drawn that conclusion, that was not my intent. I hope that clears things up.
    Eric Weil,

Sorry, I should have been more specific.

My post was never intended for you, but for the other Eric, Eric Bell, instead. I clearly undertood what you had written, and a quote from your post was only included as it was necessary to add the proper context (i.e. the book's title and specific interview) for the latter, much shorter post by Eric Bell, which I was responding to.

Next time, I'll try to remember to specifically address my post when quoting two earlier ones. Thanks again.

Regards,

Ron Beaubien

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2