Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Way of the Warrior Martial Arts Portal

Likes (received)

Default Way of the Warrior Martial Arts Portal

Hello!

Some of you may saw my introduction topic, but don't worry if you don't

As I stated there, I and a couple of friends of mine are developing a Martial Arts Portal. That includes Site, Forum, Blog and a Database (in the form of a Wiki).

"Way of the Warrior" is a site dedicated to the origin, history and developement of Martial Arts. Our goal is to give you information about this lifestyle and method for physical and mental growth.

I don't want to advertise myself and my project. I'm just looking for people who might be interested to become part of our research team. Because that is our biggest priority - research.

I hope some of you will be interested in my proposal.

Appeal to the administrators of E-budo: Dear admins, I hope we can develop some kind of partnership. I would gladly post a banner of yours in our site.

If you have any questions feel free to ask them here or in PM.
    You can access the site here. Keep in mind that is a work in progress and there is lot to be done.

Kind regards,
    Pavel
    The Dark Side Of The Force Is a Pathway To Many Abilities Some Considerd To Be ... Unnatural!

Likes (received)

Default Way of the Warrior Martial Arts Portal

This site sounds great. I hope you gain the support that you need to make this portal a success.

Likes (received)

Is there any budo content on the site? It looks like weight loss tips to me.