Please see below. I am an Associated Editor of this Journal and am posting on behalf of the Publisher.

Greetings,

I am contacting you because of your martial art expertise.
As publisher of a periodical that reflects the highest academic and aesthetic standards possible on the subject of Asian martial traditions (published in English and Spanish), I hope that we can establish professional communications over the coming years.

FREE JOURNAL
In case you are not familiar with our Journal of Asian Martial Arts, which is in its 20th year of publication, I would like to give you a free digital edition which can be accessed through our website.

You can look at the CONTENTS of Volume 19 (1 thru 4, and Volume 20 Numbers 1 and 2. Send me an email and let me know which issue you would like. In order to give you free access, you would need to REGISTER first. Free and no obligations.

HOW TO REGISTER
1) www.journalofasianmartialarts.com
2) homepage's lower left side, click on REGISTER.
3) fill in the information on the page, being sure to copy the "security code" in the box, and also to click on the "Terms of Service" button at the bottom of the page.
4) click "send".

ARTICLE IDEAS?
Over the years we have published hundreds of excellent articles on a variety of martial arts, written by scholars and expert practitioners. We hope that you or your associates will offer some article ideas in the future.

I look forward hearing from you anytime.

Michael DeMarco, Publisher
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Via Media Publishing
821 West 24th Street
Erie PA 16502 USA
www.journalofasianmartialarts.com
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––