Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Change Of Ownership Of E-budo.com

Likes (received)
    Blog Entries

I absolutely agree, Paul - would you please handle that?

And I just sent an e-mail to Wayne to see if he is interested in posting on e-Budo. I'm rather surprised that our paths haven't crossed as we both train in martial arts, teach at the same university, & live on the same island. Should be interesting to see how he responds.

Ken

Likes (received)

pgsmith

Thank you--I was unaware of the blog.
    Chris Thomas

"While people are entitled to their illusions, they are not entitled to a limitless enjoyment of them and they are not entitled to impose them upon others."

"Team Cynicism" MVP 2005-2006
    Currently on "Injured/Reserve" list due to a scathing Sarcasm pile-up.

Likes (received)

Wayne Muramoto used to contribute regularly on E-Budo, particularly in the Koryu section. He's a great informational resource. I didn't know he was still publishing his magazine in some form. Thought he'd stopped producing it years ago.
    Cady Goldfield

Likes (received)

Meik Skoss of Koryu.com has just agreed to serve as a moderator of all kobudo, although not exclusively. He's definitely on our short-list to ask for suggestions on improving e-Budo.
    Oh cool. Excellent choice! Good job.
    Nathan Scott
    Nichigetsukai

"Put strength into your practice, and avoid conceit. It is easy enough to understand a strategy and guard against it after the matter has already been settled, but the reason an opponent becomes defeated is because they didn't learn of it ahead of time. This is the nature of secret matters. That which is kept hidden is what we call the Flower."

- Zeami Motokiyo, 1418 (Fūshikaden)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2