Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Looking for Sensei, School or Training Partner

Likes (received)

Dami Bushi

Thank you for taking the time to thank the people who took the time to try and help you.

Really not that hard was it?

Recall YOU were the guy that said "Forty plus views and nothing" YOU were the guy that said

BTW--I said exactly nothing about "kissing anyones ass" or "bowing" nor do I claim to be the "Thread police."

What I don't understand is why people think that THEY are the ONLY ones with the freedom to speak their minds. YOU certainly had your say and neither myself or anyone else tried to stop you.

So as we sit today--you have decided that its "ok" for you to call people "Nazi's" and using the term "asinine."

But somehow "I" was way of line when I felt you had been ungrateful for the help you requested.

So to re-cap. I am a "Nazi" (whom btw were directly responsible for the most horrific world war to date--you think that really fits my comments???) when I became irritated and spoke my mind.

Even though I started and ended my comments by directly stating that I was "probably having a bad day."

But when YOU get irritated and speak YOUR mind then...............well, I guess you tell yourself something like "hey, he had it coming...."I was only standing up for myself"......"he had no right to say that about me."

Which is exactly what I thought when I made MY post.

You now have the perfect chance to prove me wrong.

And for what its worth--I, quite publically, offer my apologies for offending you.
    Last edited by cxt; 21st October 2013 at 19:42.
    Chris Thomas

"While people are entitled to their illusions, they are not entitled to a limitless enjoyment of them and they are not entitled to impose them upon others."

"Team Cynicism" MVP 2005-2006
    Currently on "Injured/Reserve" list due to a scathing Sarcasm pile-up.

Likes (received)

Sorry timed me out while I was fixing it:

The 3td line from the top should read.

"YOU were the one who said "forty views and nothing".....and you were the guy that vanished for a month.

Sure people get busy, but that busy? You seem to have found the time to vent your spleen at me.

Again, you have my public apology for offending you.
    Chris Thomas

"While people are entitled to their illusions, they are not entitled to a limitless enjoyment of them and they are not entitled to impose them upon others."

"Team Cynicism" MVP 2005-2006
    Currently on "Injured/Reserve" list due to a scathing Sarcasm pile-up.

Likes (received)

Look up Sensei Jeffrey Day of Matzulaze Budo Kai. Sensei Day is based in Cleveland, TN, a few hours out of Atlanta. He is as authentic as they get.
    Sensei Day visited our dojo in San Diego recently, and gave some awesome martial arts trainings on applications of the Naihanchi kata (Click for photos).
    Brian

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2