Likes Likes:  1

Thread: yay

Likes (received)

Default yay

Glad to see the place is still alive, and maybe with a bit more activity! Hoping for some good conversations down the line, I have so many great memories of this place, I learned about my first Goju Ryu teacher here in 2000 or something, you could say that E Budo has been a part of my training for some time!
    Zachariah Zinn

Likes (received)

Welcome back!
    The site is under new ownership, we're running on upgraded software, and some really great people have returned or signed on as new members and moderators. We're expecting that E-Budo will once again be the go-to place on the 'net for lively discussions and useful resources pertaining to all things budo/bujutsu. What's more, we have retained our archives of valuable information - historic data, the input of senior practitioners and teachers, and other material that makes E-Budo an important database of the Japanese martial arts.

So, drop in often... and participate in the discussions, start threads, ask questions, share experiences.
    Cady Goldfield

3. Likes ZachZinn liked this post
    Likes (received)
    Blog Entries

Yes, its great to hear from people like Zach who are glad to see us back up & running.

Now post some interesting things to keep things going!

Ken