Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Why can't I see photographs?

Likes (received)

Default Why can't I see photographs?

This problem came up on the thread of Member's photographs, but I let it slide until now. Please see this thread as an example. In the first post, the User has included a photograph, using the format " {attach}number{/attach} ", which I can see if I use the "Reply with quote" button. On my display, there is no picture shown.

On the other thread where this problem was mentioned, users in the US said they could see the pictures, yet Will Northcote and I (both in the UK) could not. That may not be the relevant factor, but it might be a red herring (I hope Anders is reading this one ).

I am using Firefox 25.0.1
    David Noble
    Shorinji Kempo (1983 - 1988)
    I'll think of a proper sig when I get a minute...

For now, I'm just waiting for the smack of the Bo against a hard wooden floor....

Likes (received)

Aha!

Found it!

I use a plugin on Firefox called NoScript, which prevents websites from running scripts unless I specifically authorise them. I had not "allowed" the script that E-Budo has started using for displaying pictures. It is called Cloudflare.com andf it now works.
    David Noble
    Shorinji Kempo (1983 - 1988)
    I'll think of a proper sig when I get a minute...

For now, I'm just waiting for the smack of the Bo against a hard wooden floor....

Likes (received)

I'm finding that most of the glitches I've been having with our new software, is due to browser bugs or not having authorized scripts-running permissions.
    Cady Goldfield