Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Hi everyone, discussion on bans

Likes (received)

Default Hi everyone, discussion on bans

Hi everyone,

I am a great believer in martial arts, as indeed i am family and education. Owning some credentials in each of these.

I just wanted to warn you that i have been banned from both real and virtual clubs in the past, for any number of trivial reasons. And whilst hopefully i can have a fruitful stay here, that was just to let you know really.

Also i am from Derby uk, and am in my final year of a joint honours theatre/sociology degree. Again just to let you know.

John Robinson.

Likes (received)

Hi and Welcome, John. Members are banned for inappropriate posting, spamming, being argumentative or offensive to other members... a number of reasons mainly reflecting antisocial behavior and/or posting unsuitable material, and failure to abide by the forum rules.

I suggest that you read our forum rules, which are pinned at the top of the index and each main forum page. Since you have not stated why you were banned from other brick-and-mortar and virtual sites, we can't determine whether they were trival reasons or not; it's all relative. However, if you are polite, stay on point and relevant, refrain from posting spam and offensive materials, you should do fine here.
    Cady Goldfield

3. Likes mkrueger liked this post
    Likes (received)

Hi Cady, thanks for discussing with me.

I got banned from Bullshido because i logged on with a friend's password and username once, I got banned from somewhere else for discussing my criminal record. I got banned from one brick and mortar club (Karate) because i sent the chief sensei a spam email by mistake, and i got banned from somewhere else because (of my online discussions) I brought the club's name in to disrepute.

I consider these relatively trivial, but there you go.

I have yet to be banned from my marriage, after living with them for two years, and yet to be banned from my university, after four years study. Let's hope i don't get a divorce, kicked out of uni before i graduate.

Thanks for discussing.

John Robinson