Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hello

Likes (received)

Default Hello

Hello,

My name is Tom. I have studied a little Iaido maybe about a year of classes and maybe another year of practising things I read of in books. This looks to be an interesting site, I hope to have many an interesting conversation with you all.

Likes (received)

Hi Thomas

Things are a little quiet at the moment, but over the last ten years or so, a great deal has been discussed and debated. If you don't see much activity, you could always spent a fruitful hour going back over some of the old threads. Check out the various forums and you'll get a sense of which people post here. A word of caution though, you might feel drawn to reply to an old thread without noticing that it is years old... that's not a huge crime, but it is unlikely to get much of a response

Welcome.
    David Noble
    Shorinji Kempo (1983 - 1988)
    I'll think of a proper sig when I get a minute...

For now, I'm just waiting for the smack of the Bo against a hard wooden floor....

Likes (received)

Hello and welcome to the forum.
    If you believe in an ideal,you don't own it,it owns you.
    -Raymond Chandler.

Likes (received)

There are a number of iaido practitioners on the forum, many of them new to E-Budo. I agree with David that it's worth going through the old threads for nuggets of information. There is a lot of material there, much of it contributed by highly experienced budoka.

Welcome to E-Budo!
    Cady Goldfield