I used to do Karate as a young boy, I then had a year or two away from martial arts before taking up Taekwondo, which I preferred. When I ended my teen years, I stopped going to classes and now, around 10 years on, I've rekindled my interest. The main reason I stopped classes is because my twin boys were born. The funny thing is, it was them taking an interest in martial arts that made me want to get back involved. I want to get them enrolled in a class but probably not until they are another year older as I've been told that 11 is a good age for them to start. I was however quite keen on getting some training equipment for home so that I could start getting back familiar with Taekwondo and maybe start to show the boys some of the basic principles. My younger brother used to do it too for a shortwhile so he's said he'll come round and help me practice a bit. As I've been out of the game, I was wondering which company make the best Taekwondo martial arts safety equipment, well maybe not the top brand but an affordable one that make solid kit geared towards amateurs like me who want to practice at home? I wanted things like sparring gloves, body pads, that sort of thing.