Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Taiko Drum Concert, Oxnard CA, Nov. 5, 2016

Likes (received)

Default Taiko Drum Concert, Oxnard CA, Nov. 5, 2016

I just found this site. It has so much potential in sharing and learning and connecting in martial arts.
    I enjoy brazilian jiu jitsu and have been doing it for 10 years. I continue to learn and improve.

I found this for some reason because I searched Togen Daiko and this site came up. I belong to a Japanese American Buddhist Taiko (big drum) group. We will be having our 20th Anniversary concert Saturday, November 5, 2016 and I wanted to invite everyone in the area to join us. https://squareup.com/store/togendaiko I find that people involved in martial arts, love playing music too. It may seem extremely different but I think playing music and doing martial arts complement each other and also deepen and enrich each one.

So come join us for the fun. Read about us here too: www.togendaiko.org. and this is my gym: http://www.westcoastjiujitsu.com/

Thank you for listening. Other things i am exploring and learning djembe and shamisen. I have learned a kata in kenpo. I would like to learn and start doing kali or escrima.

Rhea GilchristName:  Togen Poster-page-001.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  140.2 KB
    Who was the creator of Shorinji Kempo?Who was the creator of Shorinji Kempo?

Likes (received)

Hello and welcome, Rhea.
    I am moving your Taiko announcement to our Members Lounge, which is a more appropriate venue for the topic. Thank you for sharing.
    Cady Goldfield