HI all,

my partner and I are soon to be moving into our new home which luckily enough is on a large plot.

this will allow me to realise a bit of a dream of having a home dojo/gym. I'd like to go fairly large to allow me to have friends over to train.

So, current plans with all the gear in place would be around 25' x 50'

I wondered what would be the best way to look to construct this?
steel prefabs seem good but really tall, i'm not looking to put motoring lifts in or anything like that, perhaps a training sword above your head and room to throw someone over your shoulder but other than that it just needs to be an open box really.

Very early into planning - litterally just a "i've got room, wonder how much that would cost"

This size will give me a 6m x 6m matted area, room to stick gym equipment and room to possibly put a toilet.

any help would be great - of course the dream would be a japanese tea room style building but I think that would go to crazy costs!

down the line I may look to lease the building to other local clubs as there isn't alot about really and there are lots of clubs looking for this size of building but that's a long way down the road and possibly not even worth the hassle.

So anyway - Timber? single skin block? Brick? Butttons?!?