Likes Likes:  7

Thread: Very Happy to know that I am still a member after years of inactivity :D

Likes (received)

Default Very Happy to know that I am still a member after years of inactivity :D

Greetings E-Budo friends!

Today I tried to log in to E-Budo again after years of inactivity. Very happy to know my username still exists

Thank you and I look forward to more Budo discussions!
    Last edited by john_lord_b3; 12th July 2019 at 09:34. Reason: trimming
    Ben Haryo (This guy has low IQ and uses a dialect which vaguely resembles Bad English).

Likes (received)

Welcome back.

It's pretty surprising that sites like this still exist in the wake of Facebook...

I'm looking forward to your posts.

3. Likes john_lord_b3 liked this post
    Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by chunmonchek View Post
    Welcome back.

It's pretty surprising that sites like this still exist in the wake of Facebook...

I'm looking forward to your posts.
    Thank you dear Christ. I have been a member since 2005 or 2006, and has been lurking as a nonmember even longer than that. So, E-Budo has a nostalgia spot for me. Facebook and Youtube does have technological edge, but nothing beats the memory
    Ben Haryo (This guy has low IQ and uses a dialect which vaguely resembles Bad English).

Likes (received)

Welcome back. Yes, E-Budo is one of those lonely outposts that persist in the internet cosmos. Discussion of Japanese martial arts and culture continue to be welcome, as are inquiries about dojo availability and locations, seminars, budo-related items for sale, and Member Lounge chit-chat. Discussion boards may be obsolete in this day of social media, but they do still have their old-fashioned charms, not the least of which is to be able to document, share and archive important historical and technical information about the Japanese martial arts. E-Budo remains a treasure trove of information that is searchable and accessible. Enjoy!
    Cady Goldfield

6. Likes john_lord_b3 liked this post
    Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by john_lord_b3 View Post
    Thank you dear Christ. I have been a member since 2005 or 2006, and has been lurking as a nonmember even longer than that. So, E-Budo has a nostalgia spot for me. Facebook and Youtube does have technological edge, but nothing beats the memory
    *waves*

(10 characters...)

8. Likes john_lord_b3 liked this post
    Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by Cady Goldfield View Post
    Welcome back. Yes, E-Budo is one of those lonely outposts that persist in the internet cosmos. Discussion of Japanese martial arts and culture continue to be welcome, as are inquiries about dojo availability and locations, seminars, budo-related items for sale, and Member Lounge chit-chat. Discussion boards may be obsolete in this day of social media, but they do still have their old-fashioned charms, not the least of which is to be able to document, share and archive important historical and technical information about the Japanese martial arts. E-Budo remains a treasure trove of information that is searchable and accessible. Enjoy!
    Shalom Cady san, indeed our beloved E-Budo has its own charms irreplaceable by modern technology! As for the important archives, I still remember your "Darles Chickens" post, it is very well written!

10. Likes Cady Goldfield liked this post
    Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by B.Finn View Post
    *waves*

(10 characters...)
    *waves back*

Likes (received)

Welcome back!
    Chris Thomas

"While people are entitled to their illusions, they are not entitled to a limitless enjoyment of them and they are not entitled to impose them upon others."

"Team Cynicism" MVP 2005-2006
    Currently on "Injured/Reserve" list due to a scathing Sarcasm pile-up.

Likes (received)

Hello Everyone.

14. Likes Cady Goldfield liked this post
    Likes (received)

Hi Ed!

I hope all is well with you and yours.

Likes (received)

Holy Smokes, me too. I haven't been here in years. Awesome that it still exists.

17. Likes cxt, pgsmith liked this post
    Likes (received)

It still exists, but activity is very slow.
    Mostly it still exists because there are some amazing discussions from back in the day involving a number of highly regarded martial artists. We just couldn't allow these candid information exchanges to fade away completely.
    Paul Smith
    "Always keep the sharp side and the pointy end between you and your opponent"