Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Shureido?

Likes (received)

Default Shureido?

Hello. Been awhile since I have been on the site. Does anyone know what is going with the Shureido distributor in CA. Their website seems to be working on and off again. When you call all you get is a phone message saying they will call you when they have information on your request. The website seems to be under construction and has been for at least a year. I called them several regarding a nunti bo and was constantly being told that the they don't have any and had no idea when they would be getting any. I finally had to go to a company in Greece (http://www.weaponskobudo.com) to get a good quality nunti bo. I need to check on getting a new pair of tekkos since mine were stolen during a break in at my apartment, but I can't seem to get a hold of them. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Michael Martin

Likes (received)

Hello,

I wish I had some information regarding Shureido USA. I have contacted them recently regarding some equipment and have not gotten a response as of yet. I have also look at Dreametal Kobudo (weaponskobudo.com); specifically their sai. Did you purchase a nunti bo from them? If so, are you satisfied with your purchase? How was the shipping from Greece? Thank you for any information you could provide regarding Dreametal Kobudo...they seem like a reputable kobudo weapons provider but first/second hand knowledge is always helpful

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by erikthered View Post
    Hello,

I wish I had some information regarding Shureido USA. I have contacted them recently regarding some equipment and have not gotten a response as of yet. I have also look at Dreametal Kobudo (weaponskobudo.com); specifically their sai. Did you purchase a nunti bo from them? If so, are you satisfied with your purchase? How was the shipping from Greece? Thank you for any information you could provide regarding Dreametal Kobudo...they seem like a reputable kobudo weapons provider but first/second hand knowledge is always helpful
    I purchased one nunti bo and two kuramon bo from them. It took a few back and forth emails before we got things ironed out. The shipping from Greece was 115 euros, but that is Fed Ex Express. My order was received in Florida within three business days. There is a lag time due to everything is made to order. The kuramon bo are not shown on the website but they are 90 euros each. They will make adjustments to the weapons within stated parameters. It took ten weeks for me to get my items but I am very pleased with the quality and feel of all the items. I will say that their nunti bo is between three to five inches longer than the Shureido nunti bo but the weight is about the same. Hope this helps.
    Michael Martin

4. Likes erikthered liked this post
    Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    I purchased one nunti bo and two kuramon bo from them. It took a few back and forth emails before we got things ironed out. The shipping from Greece was 115 euros, but that is Fed Ex Express. My order was received in Florida within three business days. There is a lag time due to everything is made to order. The kuramon bo are not shown on the website but they are 90 euros each. They will make adjustments to the weapons within stated parameters. It took ten weeks for me to get my items but I am very pleased with the quality and feel of all the items. I will say that their nunti bo is between three to five inches longer than the Shureido nunti bo but the weight is about the same. Hope this helps.
    Awesome...glad to hear that you are happy with the weapons. That gives me a good bit of confidence. Sorry to hear about the break in at your apartment, too. I hope everything got straightened out with that. Thanks again for the info., and good luck with your training!