Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hello There

Likes (received)

Default Hello There

New from SoCal. I started my MA journey when I was very young with TKD. Now I'm all grown up and have started practicing Muay Thai and Bjj. I came looking for a forum like this because I still have a fascination with things like Judo and other more traditional MAs so I wanted to come to a forum focused more on those. Hopefully I can learn some cool stuff while I'm here.

Likes (received)

Hello Mr Newman,

Welcome to the forum. As Internet forums go, it is fairly quiet, but I think it is known for its depth, as well as breadth. There quite a few members who are quite expert in their respective arts.

Best wishes,
    Peter Goldsbury,
    Forum Administrator,
    Hiroshima, Japan

Likes (received)

Welcome to E-Budo. Yes, despite the passing of the golden age of internet forums, we still have a presence. There are some longtime judoka here, particularly Dusty Mars, who has a lot of experience and wisdom. Hopefully, we can get some invigorating discussions going. But in the meantime, please check out our forum sub-sections to find some great old threads and posts on judo and other traditional Japanese arts. They may have been around for a long time, but the information they contain is almost always relevant.
    Cady Goldfield

Likes (received)

Hi Newman, Welcome to the forum