Hello,

I joined this forum in order to promote myself, talk about the theory of the martial arts, and make some online friends. I used to like the judoforum and i learned a lot there. I trained traditional stuff like wrestling, tai chi, and karate before learning grappling of all kinds. And now I know that you can't outdo the traditional stuff. The Chinese and Japanese martial arts work and there is no shortcut to mastery.

In 2012, I began an internship with Luke Cummo a UFC veteran and learned somethings about nutrition and martial arts. I also started learning graphic design at an online university. I learned a lot in 3 years. And by 2015, I was a graduate. I like discussing concepts and learning things. You only grow by testing yourself against others.

I live in hicksville, new york and I teach aikido lessons. I am classically trained. I consider Aikido a religion and a lifestyle not a martial art. One instructor years ago said, 'every aikido black belt is knows the classical strikes of karate and does matwork randori to make his body hard.'

So I learned the martial arts young but didn't understand.

In addition to aikido, i like cartooning and nutrition. My lifestyle is my religion and I would like to meet friends and clients here. Thanks.

Lior Avni