***THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT HAS EMAILED ME.

PLEASE CAN ANYONE ELSE WANTING A COPY NOT EMAIL ME AT THIS PRESENT TIME. I AM BUSY TRYING TO SORT OUT THE TAPES FOR THOSE THAT HAVE ALREADY CONTACTED ME.

I WILL PLACE ANOTHER THREAD WHEN I KNOW THE TAPES HAVE BEEN RECIEVED AND THEN WE CAN ORGANISE COPIES FOR OTHER INTRESTED PARTIES. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!*****

MICHAEL BECKER

Hello All

There seems to be some intrest in the BBC documentary on the Katori Shinto Ryu I mentioned in another thread.
I offered to send out five copies to intrested people if they emailed me, but I think that the demand is likely to outstrip availabililty.

So, I have an idea. I am prepared to do another five copies ( total of ten ). I dont want any money because as I have said before, I am not in the business of pirating videos ( I am footing all the costs out of my own pocket).

What I would like is for some of the people that recieve a copy to volunteer to do the same. So, for example, if five people recieve a copy and then send out five copies themselves, then that means that 30 people in total can have a copy.

I am not insisting on this and anyone that recieves a copy will not have their name or details passed on whatsoever. But, since I am sending out free copies, it would be nice for those recieving one to help out other intrested parties.

As it stands, I have six copies left to send out. If anyone wants one then they can email me directly and I will get them a tape out.

Once the tapes are gone I will post a message here to tell people.

So dont be shy, email me if you are intrested!

[Edited by Michael Becker on 06-29-2000 at 06:10 AM]