Likes Likes:  0

Thread: On the first day of Christmas...

RobertW Guest

Default On the first day of Christmas...

Guys/Girls....

Get anything good?

Likes (received)

I got a brand new bu*&%!!t detector.My old one was acting up & not quite sniffing up old dogmatic assumptions like it once did.
    Hector Gomez
    "Todo es Bueno"

Likes (received)

Wink They know me so well............

How sad is this?

I recieved over a $150 in ebay gift certs.

Someone put up Deity and the Sword!

R. Kite
    Budoka 34
    "Study hard and all things can be accomplished; give up and you will amount to nothing".

-Yamaoka Tesshu

Gene Williams Guest

Re: dogmatic assumptions. Hector, I had a dog in my attic once. I don't know how he got there, so I assumed someone put him there. Then I learned the highly secret "54 Steps of the Yellow Dog" kata from the White Possum and realized that there are hidden moves in there that teach you what to do when you are surrounded in a small house...you do a ninja leap up into the attic. The Drifters sang a song about a similar technique back in the 60's, but their's had to do with going to the roof. Anyway, don't tell me kata ain't practical

Likes (received)

Gene, I hope you and yours had a merry christmas. I got a 57 inch projection tv to watch my kata tapes. NOT. Really, it's great for football. (even though my team has already been eliminated)

Can I purchase any white possum videos??
    Manny Salazar
    Submisson Sabaki

Gene Williams Guest

Manny, That is some tv! Have you seen those plasma tv's? Damned expensive, but they will come down.

Likes (received)

Default Plasma

I'm still waiting for them to come down. The do have an awesome picture though.
    Manny Salazar
    Submisson Sabaki

n2shotokai Guest

Since I lost my job over a year ago, we did not do much for gifts. My parents want to buy me something but I keep waffling. I told them to buy me a new gi, but I cannot decide between Tokaido, Shureido or Kamikaze. Maybe I will wait to make a decision next year!