Although I am only a brown belt in Karate, I am a 10 degree black belt in the Dibella-ryu system of Pizza making!Originally posted by Shitoryu Dude
Does it have to be Japanese food? I only know good Japanese restaurants like Toyoda Sushi .
How about some great Italian recipes or cheesecake?
- 3 1/2 cups of white All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Semolina (pasta) Flour
- 1 1/2 cups of warm water
- 1 packet of yeast.
- 1 TBL Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 TBL Salt
Extras include 4 cloves crushed garlic and basil.
Put the water and sugar and yeast into a bread machine or mixer. Let stand for 5 minutes unil foamy. Put in the rest of the stuff and start your bread machine on the "dough" cycle. If you want, put the crushed garlic and dried basil in the dough before you start the machine. Optionally, in addition to the stuff mentioned, a TLB spoon of Extra virgin olive oil adds a nice flavor.
Let the machine do it's magic.
- Spread out the pizza (You can use a rolling pin)
- coat with Olive oil.
- Slice Italian Plumb tomatoes and put ontop as if they were pepporoni.
- Sprinkle Fresh Crushed Garlic
- Sprinkle Basil and Oregeno
- Chop up some fresh Mozzerella into cubes and place ontop with some parmasian cheese
- Grind some Sea Salt
- Anything else your heart desires
Put in 475-500 deg oven for 15 minutes. For best results, use a pizza (bread) stone or some quarry tiles.