Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Flood of ninja wannabes

Likes (received)

well tonight was the premier the most popular naruto website's membership jumped by thousands. the show was horrible the voice acting disgusting and hearing anyones say jutsu as "JOOT SOO" will cause me to stab myself in the eye. it's a pretty sad day
    Dean Eichler der Zweite
    Bujinkan Keiko Dojo
    Owner www.korisuya.com Ninjutsu tools

Likes (received)

You rang??

Likes (received)

Durnit! What happened to the smilies?

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by Baio
    well tonight was the premier the most popular naruto website's membership jumped by thousands. the show was horrible the voice acting disgusting and hearing anyones say jutsu as "JOOT SOO" will cause me to stab myself in the eye. it's a pretty sad day
    I remember signing an online petition that was against the dubbing of Naruto. I've never actually watched the show, but I find dubbed anime disgusting. It's unfortunate that another show was ruined.

I've already had a Naruto ninjer experience though. One of my asian friends who watched the show in japanese (via bitorrent I believe) came to me several months ago and said "COULD YOU TEACH ME NINJITSU?? It's the art of killing. The 1000 ways of death!!!". This was a girl too. Boy are we in for some fun...

It frightens me to think what kind of a ninjer boom is gonna start
    Robert Kerndt

Likes (received)

http://content.ytmnd.com//148000/148076/sound.wav jootsoos hear it for yourself get ready for calls from kids wanting to learn some jootsoos
    Dean Eichler der Zweite
    Bujinkan Keiko Dojo

Likes (received)

Holy crap is that ever awful!

I just remembered something else too. Something bad. Very bad. With the ninjer boom, to make matters even worse, there's an upcoming Sho Kosugi come back...

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...goryid=13&cs=1

I really hope this will all just turn out to be like a couple month fad or somthing. The last thing we need is a couple new inaccurate ninja stereotypes to go mainstream.
    Robert Kerndt

Likes (received)

forbidden jootooooooo!!!!!

Likes (received)

"Foster said the ninja pic will correct the Hollywood misperception that the masked men in black pajamas are bad guys. Historically, they were viewed as Robin Hood types."

so it's not a misperception they wore black pajamas, i guess sho kosugi knows more than anyone else so they were all basically goemon in pajamas
    Dean Eichler der Zweite
    Bujinkan Keiko Dojo

Likes (received)

Cool I think it's a good thing

The more false information and misconceptions there are, the easier it is for us 'real ninja' to keep our knowledge secret!

Marc McDermand

Likes (received)

http://usavsjpn.ytmnd.com/ i hope this isn't what really happens later in the series
    Dean Eichler der Zweite
    Bujinkan Keiko Dojo

Likes (received)

Been watching and reading Naruto for almost a couple of years now(as some of you may be able to tell by my name) and it is one of the best anime series' produced to date so I hope they don't change to much of it(I've heard a story about jounin being called 'journeymen' for the US audience).

Well I think you might be able to look forward to a flood of students asking you when you'll teach them how to replicate themselves over and over again, screw with the elements and of course walk on water.
    David Stewart
    Glasgow University Shorinji Kempo

Inu mo arukeba bou ni atari

"Zentertainment: The Art of keeping people occupied by providing nothing." - nth degree

Likes (received)

yea journeymen is what viz uses in the us version i've been with the naruto thing since 2001 and it's horrible what happens to it in america
    Dean Eichler der Zweite
    Bujinkan Keiko Dojo

Likes (received)

Journeyman doesn't even make sense, wtf is a journeyman. Surely it couldn't be that difficult to explain that a Jounin is a top level ninja.
    David Stewart
    Glasgow University Shorinji Kempo

Inu mo arukeba bou ni atari

"Zentertainment: The Art of keeping people occupied by providing nothing." - nth degree

Likes (received)

actually i looked it back up and it's chuunin they call journeymen and jonin elite ninja tokubetsu jonin they just didn't even mention

Journeyman:

Noun
    1. One who has fully served an apprenticeship in a trade or craft and is a qualified worker in another's employ. 2. An experienced and competent but undistinguished worker.
    Etymology
    Middle English journeiman : journei, a day's work ; see journey + man, man ; see man.
    Dean Eichler der Zweite
    Bujinkan Keiko Dojo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2