Will

Speaking as your instructor and friend, that answers so much
    Dave Pawson
    Bujinkan Kokoro Dojo

Likes (received)

Originally posted by Kokoro
    Will

Speaking as your instructor and friend, that answers so much
    "people speak of fallen angels. The Bible, in Genesis, mentions these fallen angels as sons of God, or in some Bibles they're called the Watchers. These were an entity, an incubus-type spirit which impregnated the women of the Earth and produced this race of people called the Nephilim. They supposedly taught man of war, magic and astrology." Carl McCoy

W.H. Northcote

Kimpatsu Guest

Originally posted by The Nephilim
    Is it now? Well you learn something new every day. Or in my case you try not to.
    It's a defunct unit, now, except on the Nikkei Exchange; the smallest Japanese coin is 1 yen.
    FYI, the coin that represented 1 sen in the Edo period was called a "zenigata", and "Zenigata Heiji" is a long-running Japanese TV series, in which an Edo-period hero wanders around Japan and beats up the bad guys by throwing these coins at them as if the coins were shuriken. It's nonsense, but great fun.

Likes (received)

Originally posted by Kimpatsu
    It's a defunct unit, now, except on the Nikkei Exchange; the smallest Japanese coin is 1 yen.
    FYI, the coin that represented 1 sen in the Edo period was called a "zenigata", and "Zenigata Heiji" is a long-running Japanese TV series, in which an Edo-period hero wanders around Japan and beats up the bad guys by throwing these coins at them as if the coins were shuriken. It's nonsense, but great fun.
    So what you are saying is that TV was around in the Edo period of Japan and not invented BY Baird, the Scottish inventor?
    "people speak of fallen angels. The Bible, in Genesis, mentions these fallen angels as sons of God, or in some Bibles they're called the Watchers. These were an entity, an incubus-type spirit which impregnated the women of the Earth and produced this race of people called the Nephilim. They supposedly taught man of war, magic and astrology." Carl McCoy

W.H. Northcote

Kimpatsu Guest

So what you are saying is that TV was around in the Edo period of Japan and not invented BY Baird, the Scottish inventor?
    No, I'm saying that TV was invented around the time of Robin Hood, just so Jason Connery could break into acting...

Likes (received)

No, I'm saying that TV was invented around the time of Robin Hood, just so Jason Connery could break into acting...
    Ahhh I get ya now.

I think.

W.H. Northcote

Kimpatsu Guest

Ahhh I get ya now.
    Good.
    I think.
    Don't lie.

Likes (received)

Don't lie.
    I can't lie Tony, I am sat in front of the computer on my swivelling chair. Unless I break the back then I may fall off, then I would be lying.

W.H. Northcote

Kimpatsu Guest

I can't lie Tony, I am sat in front of the computer on my swivelling chair. Unless I break the back then I may fall off, then I would be lying.
    You claimed to be thinking, Will.
    Errr...

PS: You still owe me a pint.

Likes (received)

You claimed to be thinking, Will.
    Errr...

PS: You still owe me a pint.
    I may have been thinking there, but now I am not.

And a pint of what substance?

W.H. Northcote

Kimpatsu Guest

And a pint of what substance?
    Beer!!!!!

Likes (received)

Beer!!!!!
    Liquorice or something synthetic?

W.H. Northcote

Kimpatsu Guest

Liquorice or something synthetic?
    The real McCoy. I accept no substitutes.

Likes (received)

The real McCoy. I accept no substitutes.
    You know, on a side note, I had my first taste of a strawberry margarita last night. It was pretty dang good, too!
    Jonathan Wood

Kimpatsu Guest

Originally posted by Chrono
    You know, on a side note, I had my first taste of a strawberry margarita last night. It was pretty dang good, too!
    Was that to get the taste of your first blow job out of your mouth?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast