Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Top secret training

Likes (received)

Default Top secret training

Correct me if I am wrong, but I was looking for some Carl Cestari stuff and I got this site. Is this for real? The advertising is a little overdone.

http://www.topsecrettraining.com/
    Sincerely,

Eric Joyce
    Otake Han Doshin Ryu Jujutsu

North Queensland Australia. On the barrier reef.
    Likes (received)

Aaaaahhh... the ancient Welsh martial art of Llap Goch...............
    Lurking in dark alleys may be hazardous to other peoples health........

Likes (received)

The Cestari tapes are not available at the moment. They no longer own the URL, and it ihas been taken over by this topsecret training junk. Not related to Cestari, just picking off the gullible.
    Cris Anderson

All my best ideas were stolen by the Ancients.

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by 47th ronin
    The Cestari tapes are not available at the moment. They no longer own the URL, and it ihas been taken over by this topsecret training junk. Not related to Cestari, just picking off the gullible.

The Carl's stuff is going to be available from -shudder!- TRS video.......I think you night be able to get some leftover stuff from their dojo:

Zenshin Dojo
    32 Wanaque Ave
    Pompton Lakes, NJ 07442
    973-831-0315
    Aaron J. Cuffee

As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
    - H.L. Mencken

Likes (received)

Default Doouble Secret Probation

Some of us are currently recieving secret training, so classified and deadly, even we aren't allowed to know we are getting it.
    joe yang, the three edged sword of truth

"Not going to be fooled by you again Joe Yang's right you are evil and self-serving." Haiyomi

"Give my regards to joe yang. very intelligent man." Sojobow

Likes (received)

Default What about the personal info?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Joyce
    Is this for real? The advertising is a little overdone.
    And "Lieutenant X" has the nerve to ask for your first and last name, home phone, e-mail, street address, city, state, zip code and country*.

*required fields

Who's going to give all that to "Lieutenant X" in exchange for the "Murder by Numbers" system?

I'd guess about 100 people a day?
    David Orange, Jr.

-------------------------------------------------------

"That which has no substance can enter where there is no room."
    Lao Tzu

Likes (received)

Unfortunately, it appears Mr. Cestari has thrown his hat in with Lt. X, and his tapes are now included as part of a package deal of Mr. X's own material. While his material may be legit, and it may compliment Cestari's, the marketing is way over the top and the absolute opposite of Mr. Cestari's previous approach, i.e., no hype, just his brand of training, take it or leave it. Everyone has to earn a buck, but I must admit to being disappointed in this turn of events. I enjoyed Mr. Cestari's material, and the way he communicated it.
    Rob Canestrari

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by Robc
    Unfortunately, it appears Mr. Cestari has thrown his hat in with Lt. X, and his tapes are now included as part of a package deal of Mr. X's own material. While his material may be legit, and it may compliment Cestari's, the marketing is way over the top and the absolute opposite of Mr. Cestari's previous approach, i.e., no hype, just his brand of training, take it or leave it. Everyone has to earn a buck, but I must admit to being disappointed in this turn of events. I enjoyed Mr. Cestari's material, and the way he communicated it.
    Carl Cestari is not associated with this Lt X, as has already been stated. when Damian closed closecombatvideo.com, these guys must have bought the site, as it switches over to topsecrettraining.
    Cris Anderson

Likes (received)

Actually, Mr. Ross and Mr. Cestari both appear on "Lt. X" Chris Pizzo's members site demonstrating technique, and Cestari's videos are packaged with Pizzo's. Mr. Ross and Mr. Cestari are actively referenced in his material, participate in "members only" teleconferences, and are presented as instructors of and training partners with him. Pizzo is fairly well thought of by LEOs I know on the east coast and, again, I don't have a problem at all with his material (it's very sound), just the marketing method, a method I did not expect from Mr. Cestari.
    Rob Canestrari

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by Robc
    Actually, Mr. Ross and Mr. Cestari both appear on "Lt. X" Chris Pizzo's members site demonstrating technique, and Cestari's videos are packaged with Pizzo's. Mr. Ross and Mr. Cestari are actively referenced in his material, participate in "members only" teleconferences, and are presented as instructors of and training partners with him. Pizzo is fairly well thought of by LEOs I know on the east coast and, again, I don't have a problem at all with his material (it's very sound), just the marketing method, a method I did not expect from Mr. Cestari.
    Curiouser and curiouser, I stand corrected.
    Cris Anderson

Likes (received)

I took a look at the site and my bullcrap-o-meter just went off the scale. There is no mystical knowledge the government has that will make you a superman in hand to hand combat. This is similar to Kevin Trudeau selling you a book that claims that shellfish can cure herpes. It's the same "I've got a supersecret that's so good, they don't want you to know about it!" snakeoil pitch that's as old as the sales profession itself. I just don't buy that.

Carlo Felicione
    (When my signature gets added to my CP)

Likes (received)

Default There Areno Secrets!

Hello all, I was searching around and have just started to make some posts to sort of clear the air if possible.
    I have know carl Cestaari for 20 years. Carl was battling Cancer and was taken advantage of by one individual who then intriduced him to the Alphabet Lieutenant. CARL wanted NOTHIING to do with him! Although the Alphabet guy came to the other sleazebags Dojo Carl did not feel it was his place to bounce him out of someone else's place. He has had about 15 minutes of training with Carl and the other sleaze gave LT ABC a PAPER BLACK BELT.When Carl learned he was being associated with this trash he was going to put an end to the both of them! Quite possibly on a premanent basis. Carl said time and time again! THERE ARE NO SECRETS!
    you can only imagine his dismay when he saw the site!
    Sadly to say that even one of the toughest SOB'S to ever walk the planet cannot fight what he cannot see.
    Hope this clears it up a bit for you, Thx, Jimbo